I love Kevin Lard
Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally, weekend!!!

I went to Cris' house this evening, she has quit smoking since last monday so she had a pretty intense day. She and Emily are still quarreling, or should I say giving eachother the silent treatment since she slept with Emily's best mate. Ugh.
We had a nice evening, we watched this movie:



Kevin Bacon is gettin' old. And I mean that literally.
It was a flick full of cliches but it was entertaining nonetheless. Lots of chasing-scenes which always seem to make my record skip. Plus, lots of slaughtering, as one could expect from the director of Saw. So it was good.

Good night. Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Labels:






3 Comments:
Blogger Jenn had this to say:

Very intense movie. A little over the top at times but still entertaining. The ending freaked me out.

June 20, 2008 at 7:10 PM 


Blogger phd girl had this to say:

oooh I'll have to watch this one.

June 21, 2008 at 7:49 PM 


Blogger dennis had this to say:

dennis is confused

June 23, 2008 at 3:22 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)