"I live for myself and I answer to nobody."
Thursday, June 12, 2008


He was abandoned by his father when he was just a baby. His mom loved but left him with his uncle. He went to a reform school for boys because the way he was going, he'd end up a criminal. He served in the marine corps. He had all kinds of odd jobs like working in a sandal store and delivering television sets. He was married three times to beautiful and talented ladies. He was a talented racecar and motorcycle driver and had a natural talent for horse back riding. He died at age fifty.

I have to read more about this guy. I love his story even though I know jack shit about him.

Labels:






3 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick had this to say:

the sand pebbles was a great movie and although the entire cats was great, it was HIS movie all the way.

June 12, 2008 at 11:38 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick had this to say:

cast! I meant cast not CATS.

June 12, 2008 at 11:38 AM 


Blogger Kristine had this to say:

And he was HOT! ;)

June 12, 2008 at 3:46 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)