Toys for boys
Sunday, May 18, 2008

I got an IM from my stepbrother (who lives across the globe) that he wants to know what these babies cost:



In other words: "Can I have one, pretty pretty please??"
I get him presents occasionally, soccer shoes, of some money or a cd...but this is gonna cost me!
I have a nephew (who lives out here) who's in his final year of high school. I already made up my mind that if he graduates, he can come pick out a nice present, a watch or a new outfit or a video game console. And I kind of forgot about my stepbrother. So, is blood really thicker than water???

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis doesn't like it when peoples manipulate for possibly gifties. Let the kid's parents buy the expensive toys.

May 19, 2008 at 12:09 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)