Rant alert!
Monday, May 12, 2008

O wow, I was so full of hope and joy when I wrote the blog entry before this one!

Little did I know that B would lose his snooker tournament, be done with it at 2 pm and then expect me to just cancel all my plans with my friends and go meet him and his foul mood. I really did understand him because we hadn't seen eachother for almost a week (in which I had the gynaecologists appointment that he wasn't able to come to) and we both had missed one another very much. But I'm not the kind of girl who just bails on her friends the minute her boyfriend decides he has time for her. I did invited him to come to the beach and hang out with me and my friends, go on a boat trip and to go with me after that to the little barbeque party but he declined both times. He wanted to spend time with me alone. Pfffff.... the way his mind works really exhausts me sometimes.

In the end we met up after the barbeque, having no fun at all together. It really sucks. And it was Mother's day yesterday so I waved goodbye to my granny at the airport, had a family barbeque in the afternoon and we went to see B's mom in the evening. We are still together but not really feelin' it. It's a shame.

I did spend the night at his house and found out this morning that he had locked me in!!! Aaargh! I had to jump through the window and leave it unlocked. I called his Dad and asked him to go over and lock it for me. I am not happy...

EDIT: He didn't lock me in on purpose! That would really be the end of our courtship;-)

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis says locking a woman in is no way to keep her. You have to let women be the wild and free lovely creatures that they are. Dennis is glad you don't bail on your friends/plans.

May 12, 2008 at 8:15 AM 


Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis says he hopes you feel better Little Catlin! Dennis learned from you (and you're working) to have goals! Now Dennis has goals and he's happier!

May 13, 2008 at 6:12 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)