Talking shit to my manager in the first week! Not so clever...
Friday, April 4, 2008

I just got home from my first drinks with co-workers. I've got a little buzz going and although I know it had been better to stick to 7-up's the whole evening, I chose to be true to myself and have two wines. I stuck my foot in my mouth once or twice but it went great overall... I guess I'm just happy go-drunk-y..:-)

I'm gonna shove a pizza into my mouth and go to Conrad with B. Drink beers and PlayStation. Hope y'all have a nice friday night!

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger Professor Montblanc had this to say:

we get the people drinking so they Will talk zee sheet.

April 5, 2008 at 5:31 PM 


Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis learned his lesson... but you probably aren't as bad as Dennis.

April 5, 2008 at 10:32 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)