So this is working life?
Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Today was the second day at my new job. I like it! There are lots of young people working there, mostly 30-something so I'm the benjamin, once again. I like that. The first month is for getting to know the firm so I have a pretty intense (but not toooo intense) introduction program. I like that, I've read and heard a lot about how companies do not guide their fresh-from-uni workers at all, so I'm happy with this incredible amount of attention. We're gonna have drinks on friday with the whole crew. That should be fun too.

But I am really tired every night. I make sure I eat, tidy up the house and relax for a bit but then there's not much time for anything else.

To illustrate my level of boringness, this is who I watch almost every night:



I also like to watch these young lady's shenanigans:


Gone are the days of recreational drug-use... melancholy hits me...

Labels:






4 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

I was once addicted to the Gilmore's and had friends who were addicted, which made it worse: more intense. Plus we would discuss episodes and characters over coffee and bagels (or beers) which made us really pathetic.

Instead of supernanny I am shocked and ashamed to admit I watch a show called Jon & Kate plus 8.
These people have twin daughters, but of course the woman is not satisfied, so they "go for one more" and get sextuplets.

I watched the marathon while I was sick. Having a fever helped.

Kate goes into a room filled with cribs and asks "Who has poop? raise your hand!!" and some of the babies in the cribs raise their hands.

It is the stuff that nightmares are made of. seriously.

April 2, 2008 at 5:50 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

ps in regards to your profile. You've been a 26 year old for awhile now. when do you move up to 27?


27 is the beginning of the end, just in case you didn't know.

April 2, 2008 at 5:52 PM 


Blogger smizzo had this to say:

I love, LOVE the Gilmore Girls! I could lock myself up all weekend with nothing but water and a DVD set. :)

April 2, 2008 at 8:33 PM 


Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis likes whatever it is you're talking about.

April 2, 2008 at 8:37 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)