Say what??
Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's 4:05 out here right now. I just came home from a night out with Kim, my flight attendant friend. She's great, she is one of the few people that I really trust. I have a bunch of friends but I am very aware of what I tell them. I don't want anything bite me in the ass, you see.

So, there's a couple who I frequently meet downtown. I don't have their number or anything but we bump into eachother, lots of my girlfriends know them and we're all just one big drunky family whenever we see eachother. They are superduper nice, and we all talk about how special they are and the bond that they have together, 'cause we never see them without the other. They are symbiotic or something, not at all like B and I... there are people who I know from downtown for a very long time and they have never seen B. We just roll that way and do our own thang.

But, anyways the couple's a bit punk, she shaves parts of her hair and likes dressing up unconventionally. He has an earring like this one:





It's all good. I think they're really nice, and it does not matter how someone looks, we can all hang out and have fun. Well, tonight I asked the girl if she ever kissed a girl. And that was really weird 'cause I suddenly felt the need to ask her that. And then she told me they do THREESOMES all the time...and always with another girl, never with a boy.


SAY WHAT? I really think I'm pretty liberal and progressive but I really never thought they had it in them, such a perfectly happy punky couple!!!!!! I try to be all cool about it but it's a bit weird because we sometimes dance close to eachother, for fun, not at all sensual and it gives that a whole other meaning... Am I just fuckin' conservative or what??

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

For me, sex is too special to go into the group thing--I would imagine someone always feels left out--you really can't focus on two people at the same time with the same intensity. But I know people who like groups and S&M and all that--just not my thing, don't even want to try it. to each his own and it's fine to not want to try it.

April 20, 2008 at 1:27 PM 


Blogger Jenn had this to say:

If you are good friends, it should change any thing. Unless she is asking you to join them and then doesn't let up if say no.

April 21, 2008 at 8:51 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)