I'm the one who brings flowers to the earth
Monday, April 7, 2008

I had my first yoga class today. I figured I really need a way to unwind and relax, now that I'm working full time in this paper chasing business.

I offered the earth three different flowers. I did the dog. The most fun was when we had to rub our hands together 'till they were hot and then hold a ball of hot energy up in the sky and make "8's" with it.

It wasn't as tiring as I thought it would be. I did ballet, horse back riding and aerobics (waaaay too spastic for me) and yoga is very different. I'm going in again next monday.

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

I like the ball of hot energy too--I do that in tai chi.

April 7, 2008 at 7:43 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)