The hormone horror
Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wow, yesterday Cris called me to tell me she had a bigass double hangover. One was from drinking way too much at her favourite bar on friday night and the other was from sleeping with Emily's best male friend after she got home. Emily's soooo not gonna like this, she doesn't have a relationship with the guy but she is terribly jealous and possesive when it comes to him. I was hanging out with them a few weeks ago and her face turned into a thunderstorm when another girlfriend of his kept calling him. Plus, Cris already has a boyfriend and although she's not happy with him, he is technically her boyfriend and this is just not right. I don't know why she does these things, Cris doesn't even really like the boy so WHY??? There are plenty of other boys to hook up with, if you're not in a picky mood. I know Cris for a far longer time so my loyalty will be with her but I'm not going to be in the middle of this.

I had a nice weekend, I went out to dinner with Kim and 8 other girls who are not really friends of mine but who I do know from downtown. It was fun but they went out dancing after dinner and I went to meet B. We don't get to see eachother much during the week so I really wanted my time with him this weekend.

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

In some circumstances people revert back to age 8 ,
in other circumstances (those involving romance) they can revert to age 14 mentally and stay that age all through a bad relationship.

It's a constant struggle to strive to be at a mature adult level for important interactions.

April 6, 2008 at 12:10 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)