To bore or not to bore...
Thursday, March 27, 2008

I was supposed to be meeting Emily and Cris for drinks but I blew them off. I don't know, working 8 hours a day really wears me out...
So now I'm sitting here behind my computer (such a nerd) with a facial mask (in desperate need of a zit-shield, I hate them fuckin' hormones) on while painting my fingernails. There's always tomorrow!!

Oh and I got to know myself a little better in 2007 and 2008 so far. I really don't want to be someone's assistant. It's not that I think it's beneath me but it's just not for me. I have to think for myself and then act upon my own (crazy/smart/dumbass/freaky/boring as hell) brainwaves in order to feel good and be the best person that I can be. So whatever happens in my career in the future, that is one of the prerequisites.

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)