Stupid shitty boy
Saturday, March 22, 2008

B only goes out to drink and dance with his pals a few times a year. I go out 3 out of 4 weekends, most months. But, wether I'm drunk and/or out of my mind and/or puking my ass out or not I always call him when I'm in a bar or discotheque and I always call him when I get home. Sometimes it's waaaay past bedtime and then I just yack into his voicemail like a crazy person. It's what we agreed to do, you know, to make sure we're home safe and not let the other one worry. And since I know B isn't cheering me on when I go out a lot with my friends it seems like the best thing to do. And the deal is that, when he goes out he does the same.

Well he has NEVER called me when he goes out, in all of the 5 years we've been dating. And I always give him a hard time about it, yet he never does call me. And yesterday he went out and didn't call me, again.

So I gave him shit. And the stupid mofo says: "Be mad at me but drop it after that, and let's go and hang out, we never get to see eachother as much as we want to during the week. I said I was sorry"

FUCK HIM. I don't wanna hang out, I'm fuckin' angry at him. Why do people do the same stupid thing over and over again for years on end and think saying sorry will make it all better?! That's so stupid.

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

If he prefers a no call rule, then just try it a few times-- not calling him when you go out.--you may end up preferring it that way. It may be nice to not have to call him after all. (unless he worries, and feels you must call in when you are out late--then the rule should apply to both parties)

March 22, 2008 at 8:25 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)