A relaxed weekend
Saturday, March 15, 2008

I just came back for an afternoon drinking tea and gossiping with Sandy. I haven't seen her in a very long time, both busy with work, school and going on trips. She likes to talk as much as I do so we always sit for hours and talk about everything under the sun. She has a "new" man in her life and he's borderline paranoid so she had lots of weird stories to tell!
If she goes out in a top that's a bit revealing, he goes: "Why do you have to show people that you have great boobs? Who do you want to show them to?"
Some men?!?!

B's working this whole weekend, he has to shoot a little video thing tomorrow so I think I'm gonna take him out to dinner tonight to unwind. Plus, I don't feel like cooking right now;-)

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)