Peter Pan syndrome
Friday, March 21, 2008


I had a small anxiety attack this week. I said yes to the formal manager guy after so-so negotiations and it hit me. I'm gonna sign my contract next week and then my freedom's over with. I only got 22 vacation days a year. The law says you have to get at least 20 days so this is not bad, I guess. But it ain't GOOD either!!! We won't be able to go on vacation for a month in 2008, that's for sure. And all of a sudden it all seemed so boring to me... you work during the day... in the evenings you are too tired to really do something except for some cooking and cleaning. I really don't want to spend my evenings looking at the damn telly for the rest of my working life. And I'm gonna make sure I won't. I've also been sick these past few days so being in the house for 3 days in a row made me feel extra sucky.

I've been looking forward to this for the past, 10 years or something.. you know, being independent, finishing my education, having my own cash. But now I see it comes with a whole new set of obligations.

To soothe my aching soul, I've bought a bunch of Lush bathproducts. Love it! And tonight, Martin and I are gonna have sushi and go see the Bob Dylan movie.

Labels: ,






3 Comments:
Blogger Michele had this to say:

Wait. You just described my whole life. ICK. 36 is no fun at all.

March 21, 2008 at 4:37 PM 


Blogger tony had this to say:

I Hope You Enjoyed The Dylan Movie?
One Step @ A Time Girl! Get yourself Better and then Decide....(re;Job)
JOHN CALE!!!!! An Welsh Geezer.Used play in Velvet Underground.Brilliant Solo Singer.I have a Live Video of him plus several cd's.Drop me an email sometime, & i will burn you copies.
Regards
Tony.

March 22, 2008 at 4:02 AM 


Blogger tony had this to say:

my html aint as good as i thought!
My email is
zmnsnt@aol.com

March 22, 2008 at 4:03 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)