Only one problem and that one's a bitch.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One of my best friends, Karolyn, had an std over 5 years ago. It was top secret, I went to the clinic with her, she got help and everything's fine. Now 5 years later she has befriended Emily, another good friend of mine. I haven't heard from Karolyn since I've been back from vacation and I texted her 2 days ago to ask where she was at. Now I got an angry email telling me I'm hypocrit because Emily mentioned the std while they were hanging out a few weeks ago. Karolyn and I got in a few fights over the past 10 years because she has told people my secrets a few times and it always got me in big trouble.

Now, I am someone who can keep a secret and I know I didn't tell the std-thing to Emily. But, I really don't know how she could know that either. I am the only person who knows both Emily and Karolyn quite well so she had to have heard it from me. Only I'm certain that I didn't tell her about it.

I called Cris about it and she said I should just ask Emily where she got it from. And if she did hear it from me, maybe 5 years ago, I should just apologize to K. But, K said in the email that I mustn't talk to Emily about the subject.

My GOD I hate these kinds of girlfriend shit. I was a real bitch, I emailed K back and told her I didn't tell E and that if we can't be friends because of this then so be it. I'm gonna go catch some Zz's now, this is way too much drama for a week night.

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

say-- sorry about the whole e mail mix up--I might have accidentally deleted it as I've gotten a sudden surge of e mails for all sorts of odd things.

pls try again.

Hope 2 see U in NY someday

March 12, 2008 at 12:57 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)