Mom's and books. I'm so damn boring and I love it.
Thursday, March 6, 2008

I just found out my Mom's msn messenger name is Carpe Diem. Although I know I should be happy for her "Do as thou wilt"-outlook on life, sometimes I wish it was Memento Mori. Not in the dark sense but in the sense that you have to think before you do. I don't know if I believe in hell and heaven per se but I do think that you can build you're own hell if you pull too much stunts and hurt people too much.

I'm reading Silent Force by Couperus. I've just begun but I think it's wonderful. Subtle and mystical.

I was supposed to hear the results from my job interview at the formal place today but they didn't call. So I called them at 16:45 and they said it was delayed and that I'd hear from them tomorrow. I think that if they wanted me they'd have made up their minds already. And I think it's a bit rude to not call me when you said you'd call me. I had thought more of the incredibly formal dude.

Loads of I's in this post. I wish I was more humble! Tomorrow is another day!

Labels: ,






3 Comments:
Blogger Ms. Wollstonecraft had this to say:

What an intriguing post--and smart, and sad. You have a good head on your shoulders.

March 7, 2008 at 2:05 PM 


Blogger M had this to say:

Hang in there; my future employers were late calling me too. So maddening, because you really want to know!

March 7, 2008 at 9:35 PM 


Blogger Ms. Wollstonecraft had this to say:

happy international women's day !

March 8, 2008 at 5:50 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)