I'm such a lucky girl!
Monday, March 17, 2008

They want to hire me!!!

Only, I'll be making as much money as I make now, only I'll work more hours so I get more and I'm working under my level at this point. I've told them that I think it's not enough and that I'll have to think about it. I also told the formal manager guy that if he couldn't offer me more, I do want a date set in black and white to talk about my functioning and a salary rise. We agreed that I could think about this for two days and that we'd call eachother on wednesday. So if he gives me a bonus at the end of every year, cover my travelling expenses and enough vacation time then the deal is sealed. Of course I ended the conversation with that I'm very enthousiastic and happy that they want to hire me.

I know that this sounds like I'm a greedy monster. But it's partially bluff. I mean, I know I get paid pretty damn well at the firm I'm working at now and the work is not really rocking my boat. And this jobs sounds so much more exciting!! So I think I'm gonna say yes regardless but you know, just want to see what they come up with.

I am not and never will be, a yes-woman.

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger tony had this to say:

Yea, You Need To Be Clear From The Start.It sounds that your keen on the work?I hope they come up with the right package for you.

March 18, 2008 at 9:21 AM 


Blogger Just Beachy had this to say:

Good for you.

March 18, 2008 at 2:44 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)