I want this JOB!
Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'm feeling a bit nervous these past few days, and it's because of the formal place where I went to meet the big cheese past thursday. The interview went ok, I guess. The man had a big ass greenish-blueish-Mikhail Gorbatsjov-like spot that covered his whole lower lip. So that startled me for a minute but not for long because the man fired loads of difficult questions on me at full speed. Maybe that's his strategy to trick people into forgetting ones remarkable features.

After a few minutes I found the guy quite charming and he helped me feel more at ease. The more formal manager guy was there too, functioning as Gorbatsjov's sidekick and he kept smiling at me. I don't know...that felt like a positive thing but one can never guess what these middle aged white dudes in high positions are thinking.

Anyways, there is only one other candidate at this point so I've got a 50 percent chance of landing this thing. I'm excited. I hope I get this gig. I hope I can finally move forward with my life.

B and I went out for Italian food yesterday. We're in a very happy phase right now, we're both feeling very comfortable in our own skin and that makes it far better when we're together. I'm really enjoying this time we have, and I hope things will continue to look up and we can move in together in the near future.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)