I got insomnia, Doc
Monday, March 10, 2008

Last night was the second time in a week that I got woken up by strange noises downstairs. Lots of doors slamming and shit. And it woke me up instantly. And this is weird because I am a seriously sound sleeper. Around 3 am, after a crystal clear dream, I'm suddenly wide awake. I hear noises but I try to convince myself to go back to sleep. That doesn't work so I go downstairs to check if there's something wrong. The noises stop. Then I go back to bed. The noises begin again. I can't sleep until 6 am and then it's not even two hours before I have to get up again. It sucks! I'm gonna try to get a full night of sleep again tonight.

I don't understand. I had this insomnia shit when I was younger and my parents had just broken up. Then I had a phase again in late puberty. And now I guess I'm in that place again. Let's hope this doesn't continue. I sure hope it isn't part of being a grown up and that the muhafucka's here to stay.

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger Ms. Wollstonecraft had this to say:

so are you moving in with B?

March 11, 2008 at 7:06 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

We are talking about it more and more these days. But for that we need a house. And he doesn't want to live in my house (too small) and I definitely don't want to live in his house.

We both think it's best to start in a house that's new to both of us.

I'll keep you posted!

March 11, 2008 at 2:53 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)