Happy birthday John!!!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008


It's John Frusciante's birthday today. He turns 38!

I don't have a lot of time to blog these days. When I come home around 17:30 I drink some tea, make my dinner and just read or watch tv for the rest of the evening. If I'm up for it I'll clean something. So this is the first time I'm posting from work.

Last weekend I went out to dinner with Marianne and after dinner we went bar- and clubhopping got shitfaced. It was loads of fun! At one point we were in this bar and some old dude started talking to me about tarot cards. He wanted to lay them for me. I told him I had to consult God first. He gave me his number (which I didn't ask for) and told me he had something to tell me and that I had to give him a call. I threw the number away. Do you think I should've let him lay them for me? I am curious but I don't like bullshitters.






8 Comments:
Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

boy he is way over the hill! I'm gonna go have some acorn beer now.

March 5, 2008 at 2:56 PM 


Blogger phd girl had this to say:

Nice Hair!I'd love to see HIS blow dryer!

March 5, 2008 at 5:20 PM 


Blogger phd girl had this to say:

--with the tarot cards you followed your feelings--good for you--best to get a book and a deck and read them yoursefl--esp. the Jungian readings where you learn something and try to improve your life rather than depend on cards to tell a fortune --which they never will-- but the jungian methods get you to think about your actions and that's always good.

March 5, 2008 at 5:23 PM 


Blogger phd girl had this to say:

Cat-- email me at punkassgoodie

(at yahoo.com) re: tarot-- the orig, use of the cards was to guide people to hsape morals, not to play at fortunetelling-- the french turned the cards into a parlour game. \but they can be useful tools.

March 5, 2008 at 5:28 PM 


Blogger phd girl had this to say:

shape morals-- shape.

March 5, 2008 at 5:28 PM 


Blogger tony had this to say:

Hi
Great Blog !
I noticed you love Sylvia Plath I live a mile from where she is buried in Yorkshire.I thought you might like to see these photos?
Regards
Tony.

March 6, 2008 at 4:27 AM 


Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

The ONLY thing 'Old Dude' wanted to 'lay' was you!! At least it's more creative than "I'm a Photographer, do you want to take some pictures back at my stud.. I mean apartment"....

March 10, 2008 at 2:37 PM 


Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

anonymous = pontiff alex

March 10, 2008 at 2:38 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)