The drunk and the restless
Monday, March 24, 2008

I've been kind of restless ever since I graduated. This new working girl thing is so .. different than anything I've ever done before. I feel like I'm walking on a ridge. So yesterday, after making up with Brian (I kicked his ass) we went for drinks and decided to go bowling to blow off some steam. We usually go to movies, plays, restaurants, musea or shopping on weekends but sometimes your body screams for some physical pastime. So bowling it was. We drank lots of beers and it seemed that the more I drank, the better I got. We had lots of fun!

Today I went to my mom's for dinner, my grandma & grandpa were there too. It was nice but a little headache has been bugging me this whole week. So I'm just gonna hit the sack early and be fresh for my last week of work at the old place tomorrow.

Labels: , ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)