Bashing other people's parents is not a nice thing to do
Sunday, March 30, 2008

God I love my friends! I went to Sas' place friday night to smoke a ton of reefers, drink lots of beers, listen to some tunes and talk about rune stones and tarot cards, extraterrestial life forms, non-linear time and other dimensions, the end of the world and how Ibiza is one big affirmation. Needless to say we had great fun! She so cool, I believe she's a witch with the body of a bombshell with fake boobs. Go figure!

I had a baby weekend!! Yesterday B and I went to litte Rowan's (son of B's closest female friend) first birthday and it was really nice to see him. He is a very, very, very cute little boy. But, he's very late with everything, he has only been sitting (with no help) for one day and he doesn't crawl or say Mommy yet, let alone walk. But the company was not... not my cup of tea, to put it mildly. B dated Gwen's best friend aka mrs. Sauerkraut a few years ago and she was there. B has a few exes that I can totally hang out with, although we never do but when we see eachother on parties we hug and chat and stuff, everybody's cool. But I am always happy to see that I look better (healthier, happier, loving the skin I'm in even in spite of PMS!) than any of B's exes and waaay better than this particular one. Ha! I can't believe I just wrote such a stupid thing. This is very superficial (I KNOW, so shoot me!) and I do believe that women should let go of there competitiveness and be allies. But not yesterday and not with ugly bitter ones! I totally bonded with her daughter though, so that was pretty cool too, she has a really cute little girl.

Then Gwen and her stupid parents interrogated me about my new job and asked about my salary. I don't even know these people, I don't want to talk about myself and my paycheck with them. Plus her father has been sued (I do not live in a country where suing is something people do very often/quick, it's quite uncommon) and found guilty for sexual intimidation by his secretary and talked to me with too much interest, gave me his business card too fast and told me to call him way too quick. Horny freaky old man. And her mom, wow, talk about F-A-K-E.
I made sure we got the fuck outta dodge as soon as we'd been there for the appropriate amount of time. And not a minute longer.

And today we went to see my nephew newborn baby, aaaw, he was so cute! It was a very nice, cute little party.

I have a day off tomorrow before starting at my new workplace on the the 1st of april. Yay!

Labels: , , ,






3 Comments:
Blogger Bob Dylan had this to say:

You never need to tell people your very personal business, and never need feel guilty about it, or about wanting to avoid negative or ugly-on-the-inside people.

You're not superficial to be glad to look and feel healthy.

Steer clear of negative people. The first paragraph party sounded like a lot of fun though, just good old fun.

Steer clear of negative people.

March 30, 2008 at 8:04 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

I love that you're always so supportive, Bob. It means a great deal to me!

March 31, 2008 at 3:10 AM 


Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis says Fluffy's parents are intrusive and annoying.

March 31, 2008 at 7:32 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)