At least I don't drink on weekdays.
Monday, March 10, 2008














I'm trying to cut down on spending, since I'm gonna pay my own way from now on. But I couldn't resist ordering this cute little cardigan! Who can say no to cashmere on sale?!



















I also like this little bag, except that it's real fur. I don't know how I feel about fur. I do wear leather shoes, bags and coats. But I heard that animals that are bred for fur are kept under horrible conditions. What do you think of real fur??

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger Ms. Wollstonecraft had this to say:

I like real fur if it is vintage, and the animal was executed many years ago--but it isn't worth risking the wrath of some animal activist by wearing/carrying fur. In some large cities, you could get paint thrown at you. I would hate that. I wouldn't enjoy someone following me around telling me off, either--this happened to a friend in Seattle--she was very upset as the people were menacing.

Love the Cashmere sweater

March 11, 2008 at 7:05 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)