Yay! Got myself a job!
Monday, February 11, 2008

Satisfied, Dennis?? It's not enough that you eat all Ched's food, you wanna eat mine too?!







I got the job! I went to two job-interviews today, one for a position in marketing at a multi-national and one at a smaller company that makes audiobooks and braille-books. They both offered me the job! I said yes to the marketing position and they made a salary offer and I asked for more. So I hope they bite and if not, I'll agree on their offer. It's only a temporary job but it works for me. I don't know what I really want yet, we might move to another city this year and marketing is in my field so this is a good way to get some experience. And this could be a way to roll into a steady job. If I like it there.

The marketing and sales departments are going to merger so it's a bit hectic out there. I like hectic, it's far better than boring. I hate boring.

Labels:






4 Comments:
Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis is too busy attacking those plates of food to commment on your news. Dennis will eat every bit and then collapse in his bed for 3 or 4 hours. Then dennis will be ready to eat again.

February 11, 2008 at 12:08 PM 


Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis just woke up and is ready to eat more.
Dennis is happy Catlin have a job so quick. Dennis hates boring too, so he beats Ched up. Ha!
Dennis wonders if Catlin is moving in with B.

February 11, 2008 at 2:34 PM 


Blogger M had this to say:

Oh, that's great news! Good luck with the negotiations :)

February 11, 2008 at 5:07 PM 


Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

Good for you. Good luck with the negotiations.

February 12, 2008 at 1:17 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)