What to do now?
Sunday, February 3, 2008

Now that we're back and we had our first disagreement B is standing his ground and saying that we have to move in together in another city or we have to break up. We've been going steady for almost 5 years so I guess it is normal to want to make the next step.

The city is great and I'm already applying to jobs there (all the good ones are there) but I'm not sure about leaving my lovely, cheap house to be moving in with B in a more expensive appartment. I love him but I have a lot of doubts about the future. Should I just take a risk and the plunge and see what happens? Or stay in my save little bubble out here?

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

what the hell, I'm all for risk--but i hate ultimatums, so I'd discuss it and be sure all questions were answered, like issues about neatness and money and so forth--the practical stuff.

also I'd ask to be wooed if I wasnt being wooed, because you want a guy to know he needs to woo now, and woo later. woo is forever.

February 3, 2008 at 2:19 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Five years IS a long time without taking a step to move in together...

February 4, 2008 at 7:23 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)