Missing my Daddy, when will I grow up already?!
Saturday, February 2, 2008


When I hung out with my Dad and his wife the night before they left for 6 months he expressed his love for Justin Timberlake or Timberley as he called him. He told me he stayed up and watched the concert until 5 am at newyear's eve/night, after his wife went to bed. This is what he said about it: "Even when he rolls up his sleeve, he does it with so much style, it's amazing! He can dance so well, he's better than Michael Jackson was in his heyday!" My father is a 51 year old Muslim and he never ceases to amaze me. I really love my Dad to death and I secretly do share his love for JT;-)

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

Dads who love music and dance are the coolest.

February 3, 2008 at 2:16 PM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

You know my husband is a HUGE JT fan!

February 4, 2008 at 7:26 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)