The Good and the Grossness
Saturday, February 16, 2008

There are a lot of other factors involved, I'm sure, but since I got off the birth-control-pills I'm feeling a whole lot better in my skin. It feels the same as when I was little and doing these puzzles. I don't know about y'all but I loooved those puzzles and I loved the feeling I'd get when I pushed the piece in the hole. It fitted so perfectly. And that's how I feel right now, about myself.

Also while in the shower this morning, I discovered a really thick, coarse white (!!) hair on the side of my left ass cheek. This is the fourth one in the last two years. I had one on my hairline, one on my elbow and in my neck. Does this mean I'm turning into a white monkey??? Just thought I'd share this beautiful detail of my body with you. I know, I know I'm a distasteful one...

Labels: ,






5 Comments:
Blogger dennis had this to say:

Dennis has a rogue white hair on his left wrist. It is 3x longer than all the others, and it is inferior and wiry.

February 16, 2008 at 4:40 PM 


Blogger Jenn had this to say:

I do remember loving that feeling of pushing in the wood puzzles.

February 17, 2008 at 9:53 AM 


Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

I like puzzles

February 18, 2008 at 1:26 PM 


Blogger Professor Montblanc had this to say:

i find this post so informative of my favorite student

February 18, 2008 at 1:55 PM 


Blogger Ms. Wollstonecraft had this to say:

Glad to see you in class today Ms. Catlin.

February 19, 2008 at 6:00 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)