Yes, I already have 3 grey hairs...THREE!
Saturday, December 1, 2007

This is how I know I'm getting old. There were days, months, years when I could sleep 'till 13:00 on weekends, possibly 14:00, if I went out the night before. And when I finally woke up, I'd still be half asleep and not worth a damn.
And now, at age 26? I woke up at 9:00, hopped out, made my tea and did laundry. After that I ironed. What the hell's happening with me?!?!

I had a good week, except for being sick, the first half. I went with two uncles and B to the Alpha Blondy concert. It was great! We had lots of laughs, I love hanging out with family, especially at cool places like concerts. We also went to a late night diner. Next tuesday were gonna go to the Black Uhuru concert together and hang out some more!

It's my Dad's birthday today. He's 51 now. He doesn't look nor act old.
It's also Marianne's 27th birthday. So after eating cake and hanging out with my Islamic and very cool old man, I'm gonna hop on my bike to celebrate with a shitload of preppy "kids" and drink large quantities of alcohol.
Oh, and B's picking me up later to have lunch together. This should be a fun weekend!

Labels: , , ,






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Black Uhuru is still together? Good to know. I have 2 of their CDs but they are old cds.

I found my first grey hair at age 20, it was right in front where I couldn't miss it. By 25 it was a thick patch. people would ask, "Why are you highlighting your hair like THAT?" meaning it looked incredibly goofy.

I dye it now.

December 1, 2007 at 7:19 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)