Yay! We're finally going!
Thursday, December 27, 2007

All ready to go! I packed my bag and cleaned my house. I went over to my Dad's for dinner and it was great seeing him. In a measly 4,5 hours my mom will be honking the horn and beckoning me to get my flat ass down so I better get some Z's. B and I got into a big fight this afternoon but luckily we patched things up. Seems like we always do.

I'm satisfied and tired and I'll be back in about a month or so. Take care, y'all!

Happy newyear in advance! :-)

Labels: ,






6 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

bye.

December 27, 2007 at 6:24 PM 


Blogger Michele had this to say:

Have a great time!

December 28, 2007 at 7:36 AM 


Blogger Jules had this to say:

You'll love both Bangkok and Hanoi - hope to see lots of photos when you get back.
Bon Voyage!!!

December 30, 2007 at 5:34 PM 


Blogger taco fetishist had this to say:

haf a good time!

January 2, 2008 at 6:17 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

a whole month or so...that is a long time. I got the word verification VaJayj a few days ago-- who besides me thinks that is funny? it's a word they use on chat shows sometimes...pronounce Vahjayjay.

January 12, 2008 at 4:02 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Thanks y'all!

Vajajay is soooooo Oprah Winfrey;-)

January 29, 2008 at 8:22 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)