Stingy mofo
Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I looked at the backpack in broad daylight and it was even worse than I thought/hoped it was. Guess were going to hit the track& trail store for the last time this weekend for my very own, spic and muhafuckin' span backpack! It's so irrational how I spend and spend on shit I really don't need, very non-practical shizzle. But when I really do need something like a backpack, I get all avaricious. God, I'm so glad I've seen the light on this one.

Just came home from the movies with martin, we went to see My Blueberry night. It sucked! It sucked lots and lots of ass! It was shot beautifully, really cool vision but the story was BAD. I did like Natalie Portman, she was very credible. I say: don't see. Maybe just for the pics. On VCR/DVD or at a friend's house when you don't have anything to talk about.

Labels: ,






5 Comments:
Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

I use a backpack all the time as my carry on flight bag...perhaps I am not a hip cat?

I always wanted a clear vinyl backpack. You'd think people could then see everything I was carrying--but I'd put all my items in small decorative pouches and cloth bags and so forth-- all different colors, it would mesmerize people. But first i must find the clear backpack.

December 20, 2007 at 2:48 PM 


Blogger Squirrel had this to say:

er...hip squirrel i meant...

doesn't sound as good...

December 20, 2007 at 2:49 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

so ...are you on vacation?

December 21, 2007 at 7:44 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

I've never in ma puff seen a clear backpack. If I ever do, I'll make sure to give you the heads up.

Nope, next friday we'll be off. So you'll have to put up with me for a week!

December 21, 2007 at 10:28 AM 


Blogger Professor Montblanc had this to say:

The blueberry movie, it has disturbed you. that is sad.

December 21, 2007 at 5:28 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)