Spongie reggae
Wednesday, December 5, 2007

B, three uncles and I went to the Black Uhuru concert yesterday, they were very good! But we went to the Alpha Blondy concert just last week so it was a bit of a reggae-concert overkill;-) Still, we are lucky that they come and visit us in our little country. We had Chuck's 40th birthday on monday and two birthdays last weekend. I lost track of the amount of alcohol-units I've consumed. This weekend's Fatty's birthday too, one of B's friends. Life's a party, isn't it?!

Still, only 2 weeks and 2 days and then I will be jobless again! Hurrah! And then Christmas followed by a much needed and deserved vacation. It doesn't get any better than that!

Labels: ,






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)