Right on time
Monday, December 24, 2007




B and I only had our tickets (and our shots!) and booked no hotel. We tried to find a cool one that wouldn't make us file for bankruptcy after checking out. So, now we finally found one, just in time! It's the Prince Palace Hotel. The first thing I'm gonna do is take a dive into that pool! We're only gonna be staying in Bangkok for four nights and then we're off to Hanoi. We don't have a hotel there either so, maybe instead of just sitting here with my runny nose (all that cycling in the cold has given me a damn cold!) I'll just go check out Vietnamese hotels.

Labels: ,






3 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

Sounds like a wonderful vacation!

if you have time check out Jule's Vietnam blog

it is linked to Rabaul/ Jules on the Nyack link list- it is beautiful. Jules has 2 blogs.

December 24, 2007 at 6:55 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

heres the direct link

http://vietnamsamesame.blogspot.com/

December 24, 2007 at 6:58 PM 


Blogger Shopaholic D had this to say:

looks lovely! enjoy!

:) D

December 27, 2007 at 4:00 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)