Nice to meet ya, my name is Greaseball
Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My hair is seriously fucked up. I've stopped taking birthcontroll pills a month or two ago and my hair has been so greasy ever since. I wash my hair in the evening, around 22:00 and the next morning, at 9:00 it's greasy already. What the hell's up with that?! I read on some website that it's normal and that your body has to go through the hormonal changes.

So I just got home from work and had to take a shower because I'm having a small goodbye dinner for my friend who's moving to the Caribbean. And I do not want to sit in a restaurant lookin' like Brandon muhafuckin' Davis.

Labels: ,






5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

It makes sense, what you say. hormonal changes can make your hair as dry and brittle or greasy and slick.

One of my sisters once decided to make my long hair stand straight up. (I was about ten years old and a sniveling unwilling victim) she used hair products and vaseline and extra firm hold hairspray. It worked. then she got bored and wandered off, leaving me to spend the rest of the weekend washing my hair over and over again.

December 11, 2007 at 12:32 PM 


Blogger Michele had this to say:

AH! You know, my 14 year old son has been having some seriously greasy hair issues, I hadn't even thought of puberty causing it. (I'm sure he would love it if he knew I was discussing his hormones on the internet! heh)

December 11, 2007 at 2:29 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Oh my! What a nice big sister you had;-)
You've had some serious hair-happenings, eh? With the white streak in the front and all...

I'm sure he'd loooove it! And applaud it.

December 12, 2007 at 6:34 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

I went to Michele's blog and saw her son--he is very hansome--real nice face and hair--the type of guy I would have dated back in high school. Very handsome. He looks at least 16.

December 12, 2007 at 7:03 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Haha! All her kids are beautiful and they can dress too, no joke. I don't know how she does it.

December 13, 2007 at 8:16 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)