I've got to stop believing in ghosts
Sunday, December 9, 2007

I was in my house cooking. When I finished I turned off the stove and took the pans and pots from the stove and went into the living room. I walked back into the kitchen only to find out the fires were on again! I put them out and thought "I swear I'd put them out when I finished cooking". Then I walked out again and when I came back the stove was on again! All four pits!
I frantically started turning them off but they kept going on again. I was so scared because I knew there were strange entities at work here, and my house was haunted for real!

Then, I woke up at around 6 am, scared out of my mind. I didn't dare to go to sleep and started reading instead. As I was reading, it hit me. One persona in my book just went to live in a haunted house. There isn't any writing about ghosts yet, but it did mention the haunted state it is in. My brain is fucking me/itself up sometimes.

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

spooooky. ...would scare me!

December 9, 2007 at 11:28 AM 


Blogger Just Beachy had this to say:

last year when we got the dog, we got her a tag with her name and address on it. One day when sister took her for a walk the tag came off her collar and went missing. Yesterday, the hub had to fix the dryer and used the vacuum to vacuum behind it. He took apart the hose and the tag fell out of the vacuum. The same one we have used about 100 times in the last year ... we have no clue how the tag go back in the house, much less how it go into the vacuum hose?

Spooky stuff indeed.

December 9, 2007 at 3:39 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)