I'm almost no longer a student that's weird
Monday, December 17, 2007

It's 01:29 and I'm printing my thesis. It's finished. I don't know what to think of it, I'm just glad it's over and done with. Well, I'm not even really glad right now just tired. It's been a long time since I've been up this late working on school. But this may very well be the last time, at least for a while, too. I hope not, I hope to do lots of more studying in the future. It was fun. It was a trip.

I'm gonna miss the professors and doctors the most. They were very cool to me. Their intelligence was incredibly soothing. I'm gonna miss the buildings too. Some really old and grand and other brand new and very futuristic. The gardens, oh how wonderful they were.

I feel a bit empty right now. I went to dinner at my fake mom's house. She's the mother of my best friend in high school. She let me borrow her backpack for my vacation. It's a bit more mildewy than I thought but I don't wanna buy a new one, maybe this is the only time I'm gonna go on a backpack vacation and then the pack'll just sit 'n rot here. I wanna use that money for other things.

Labels: ,






3 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

mildewy? eek.

you might want to psck your stuff in plastic bags within the backpack.

now that school is almost finished--you can take a vacation in NYC

December 18, 2007 at 2:53 PM 


Blogger Professor Montblanc had this to say:

Have a nice time!

December 19, 2007 at 11:15 AM 


Blogger Just Beachy had this to say:

Congrats on printing out the paper! Enjoy your holiday.

December 19, 2007 at 4:45 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)