Friend of my friend
Sunday, December 2, 2007

One of B's best friends, who lives in Bangkok and who we're going to visit this month has been picking a fight with me, via B, these last couple of weeks. He emailed me once about the issue and called B about it. Then I send him a very nice email to smooth everything over and to just drop it because I want to have fun when we're there. And then he emailed me again to tell me what he thinks about the issue and emailing words in my mouth. I HATE it when someone doesn't ask for my opinion or view and just jump to conclusions like it's nothing.
I didn't respond.

The issue isn't important enough for me to have an email dicussion over it. So I emailed my wish to stop talking about it and to have a nice 4 days together. I hope he's with me on this.

It makes me appreciate my own friends more, that's for sure!

Labels:






8 Comments:
Blogger Latin & French Studies had this to say:

Catlin, ma petite beauté néerlandaise,

Après la classe. Mardi.
Je rêve de vous.
le vôtre,

Professeur Montblanc

December 2, 2007 at 12:24 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Oooh la la. That's exciting.
I don't know if I dare.

December 2, 2007 at 12:29 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

How soon we forget the poor albino and move on to other topics.


I guess you'll have to start every sentence with "I hope you don't misunderstand this" when you send e mails to this person.

perhaps he is spoiling for a fight
and maybe you should beat the crap out of him.

December 2, 2007 at 3:49 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

I have been to the Netherlands many times! me likes it there!

December 3, 2007 at 6:04 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

I have a bag of Kruid Nootjes sitting here. what kind of ice cream goes best with them?

December 3, 2007 at 6:40 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

About the nuts, well I've never eaten them with icecream, I just eat them out of my hand! But plain vanilla or chocolate would be a great combo, I think.

December 4, 2007 at 4:33 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

Haha, you're right but not exactly. After posting the albinomsg I stumbled upon the website of this albino related cause: http://www.afrikaansealbinos.nl/Eng/index_eng.html

I'm a supporter of the wwf but now I can add this cause. It's such a good and simple idea. They've stolen my heart. Check it out!

December 4, 2007 at 4:35 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

Those poor albinos-- the baby albino was heartbreaking. well, after I finish my Toy thing, I will have to donate some sunblock cash.

If I were you, I'd carry a nice bottle of sunblock (as a gift in case you run into your personal albino.)

I have never had a personal albino. I only met one and he was an angry albino so I kept my distance.

December 4, 2007 at 2:37 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)