Cold and wet
Thursday, December 6, 2007

It's raining cats and dogs these days and I don't like it. I hate it when my jeans are wet and my legs are freezing. I really need a pair of rainpants. But you know what I do like? Coming home, just to drop my wet clothes immediately and change into sweats. Drinking tea and eating french toast, although I didn't do the tea-bit today because my waterboiler keeps short circuiting. Hmmm.... it's like a reward:-D

We're gonna get our shots tomorrow morning so that we won't get typhus and hepatitus-a-to-z. I don't like needles but for me, it is exhilirating. Only three weeks to go!
I know, this is how I finish almost all my posts but I'm just too happy about taking a vacation! It's been more than a year ago, I'm just going bonkers. I cannot help myself.

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

rainpants rock! now there is something worth having.

December 7, 2007 at 7:54 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)