Who cares about jobs
Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sometimes I really like someone (and the way they look) from tv, for instance Eva Longoria, Angelina Jolie or Halle Berry (or Hairy Belly haha). Not that that's possible because I don't even know them, but please humor me. And then when I find out that they've had plastic surgery it's such a let down. It's like I'm disappointed in them which is a second impossibility 'cause I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM!

I'm not afraid to admit I can be such a moron.
(The moron bit's a joke;-)

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger One Talent had this to say:

I don't think you're a moron, it's just that looks are sometimes deceiving. And movie stars have plastic surgeries because it's the name of the game in Hollywood.

November 6, 2007 at 7:14 AM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

they are all really pretty-- even as teens angelina and halle were GORGEOUS --- plus they are pampered --but the real beauty is living as stress free as possible, being kind to others, and moisturizing. and lots of women get prettier as they age---some naturally look and fell better at forty than they did at 20 or 30,
--but like you I sometimes think a little more "pretty" would be nice-- it is just a daydream like a thousand others. they come and go, I wish I could play the guitar "superstar great", ya know? but I can barely hold one in my paws.

November 8, 2007 at 4:04 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)