Snakes and ladders
Thursday, November 8, 2007

I went to get tickets for Alpha Blondy last monday with my pal Cris. We both have a discount card and since I'm going with my two uncles and B and a slight cashflow problem, I totally needed her to card with me. We went to have some Italian fast food (LOVE it, it's delicious, fast and healthy) and she told me she wanted to get a snake. WTF?! She went and looked at some snakes and the guy at the store told her, this snake is the best for beginners.


She'd have to feed him one living mouse a week. A WEEK!!! If she doesn't hook a guy quick I swear she's gonna go through with it too!

Labels:






5 Comments:
Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

no way I'd waste perfectly good mousie morsels on a snake! let the snakes live in their natural habitat, not all cooped up in some glass coffin. I would like a pet that doesn't need to be caged and can be left alone, unfed for a few days, and is furry and sweet.

that would be a cat! Adopt an orphan kitten today!

November 8, 2007 at 3:56 PM 


Blogger d. chedwick bryant had this to say:

PS tell your friend that PET SNAKESare NOT a way to impress fabulous men.

November 8, 2007 at 3:57 PM 


Blogger Tony had this to say:

I would not date a person with a snake unless I was Steve Irwinish or a goth.

who is alpo blondy? I live under a rock.

November 8, 2007 at 11:32 PM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

A cat would be very nice but she's allergic!

You're so right Ched (as usual)

Alpha Blondy is a really cool Reggae artist! How could you not know him?! I'm sure you know the tune Jerusalem when you hear it.

November 9, 2007 at 6:24 AM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I love love love Alpha Blondy - I remember listening to him back in High School!

Snakes = No Thanks!

November 13, 2007 at 7:17 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)