Since I'm not really in the mood for writing about serious shit....
Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm gonna post some pics!











Don't you just love Kate Beckinsale's hair and dress in this picture? I don't neccesarily like her acting but I do love this style. I think I'm gonna print this out and have a dress like that made when I'm in Vietnam. I heard that there are some kickass sewing-people over there!












I can not believe they voted SJP least sexy female in some magazine... What's up with that? She's not 20 anymore but she has class and sass, what more do you need?!
I totally dig her style and I love the fact that she's getting older and is still on top of her game.















B got me her cd and I listen to it occasionally. I like it. I She seems sweet and honest and I'm pretty sure it's just a phase. I also can't stand that they're blaming her husband for everything that's happening...
She has a mind of her own, you know.











1 Comments:
Anonymous Jenn had this to say:

Yes, I love, LOVE SJP !

November 3, 2007 at 4:20 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)