A little bit too personal but still
Thursday, November 15, 2007

I (well actually, B and I) made a mistake yesterday and I had to fix it by taking a morning-after pill. I don't believe it's murder but I do feel a bit weird about it. I don't wanna get into the ethics. I hung out at home all day today and felt a bit queasy but not too much. I didn't throw up or anything. I'm contemplating birth control again but I really don't wanna take any birth control pills anymore. I seriously do not want to insert anything (other than B) so diaphragms, spirals or nuva-rings are out of the question.

Guess there's nothing more to do than take a nice not-too shower and fix me some warm milk with anise. And be more careful with those connies.

Oh and Ched, Cris isn't gonna be hooking up with that snake anytime soon. I asked her about it today and she told me she doesn't want it because of the whole mouse-feeding routine and also it'll only cost her money anyway plus she takes care of people at her job the whole day and doesn't really want do anything while at home. This whole ordeal has gone down in a true ganja smokin' way!

Labels: ,






4 Comments:
Anonymous jenn had this to say:

They have come a long way with those pills. Years ago I took some thing like it and it made me super sick and crap really hard.

Take care .

November 15, 2007 at 3:34 PM 


Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Always good to know the current snake situation and Jenn's hard crap. Ouch!

It sounds like you are pretty healthy and in good shape. I wouldn't want to insert a ring or spiral either.
My sister swore by spermicide with a condom (supposedly 100% effective according to her)
The pill made me sick and wasn't as effective as I would have liked it to be. I had like a low-grade headache with the pill and was always 10 lbs overweight. As soon as it was out of my system I felt fine and the 10 extra pounds just melted away with no effort. These new pills are scary.
I wouldn't want to mess with hormones.
Guys should be into birth control--they should bring their own to the party.

November 15, 2007 at 7:12 PM 


Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Yeah I heard that those morning-after pills really mess with your hormones. Take care, Catlin, I hope you feel better now.

November 16, 2007 at 3:36 AM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

Get the Mirena IUD! I have had it for 3 years and love it!

November 16, 2007 at 7:24 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)