I don't think I'd named her
Sunday, November 4, 2007

When I was twelve I had an albino pet rat. She was really cool and sweet and very tame. I loved her! But I only had her for a week or something when I woke up to a cage filled with tiny pink worms. She had given birth! Turned out she had gotten pregnant by one of her brothers at the pet shop; EEEEEEEEWWW!!
When the little ones were bigger my Dad and I put them all in a box and let them go in the park. We kept only one.

I wonder what happened to the little ones? My rat died a year later.

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)