Foundasian
Monday, November 5, 2007


I finally found a foundation that suits my skin tone! I'm neither dark brown nor light yellow. Finding the right make-up's a real bitch. So I was really happy to find the Lancome Color Ideal Hydra Compact. If you apply it a few minutes after your daycream (not right away 'cause that makes it all streaky) the result is sensational. It just melts into you skin! My skin gets very easily irritated by just about anything (hands, B's scruffy stache, perfume, make-up) but this foundation does me nothing but good. Plus, it smells yummy!
I don't even have to use powder after, so goodbye dried-out-feeling in the morning:-)

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger One Talent had this to say:

I used to use a type of Lancome foundation too but I forgot what it's called. Now I use Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer. It's light and blends well. I'm glad you like yours. Since I live in Asia it's easier to find make-up that matches Asian skin tones. When I bought foundations in America the shades were usually a bit off.

November 5, 2007 at 7:15 AM 


Blogger Just Beachy had this to say:

doesn't a good foundation just make you feel good. I recently switched to bare essentuals and love it!

November 5, 2007 at 1:18 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)