Witches, unicorns, violence and a thesis
Saturday, October 20, 2007


Emily and I went to another city to meet up with an ex-fling of hers. We ate MacDonald's and watched 'Stardust'. It was a beautiful movie! There were lots of lame jokes but also a bunch of pretty good ones. It's a great movie to go see with kids, I'd say. Don't you just loooove unicorns?
The ex-fling is such a sweet guy. Just, the sweetest... But he just broke up with his girlfriend who he really loved (and still does, I suppose) but in the end it turned sour and he hit her. She doesn't want anything to do with him and you can see the hurt in his face. I couldn't believe it when I heard it, 'cause he seems like such a soft pacifistic guy.

A small victory for me! I turned in the first version of my thesis this tuesday. The deadline was tuesday, well it was somewhere in June first, then end of September and finally it was the 16th of October. Can you tell what a wonderful student I am? I thought I would be done writing at 15:00 but I needed more time and then I thought "ok, but I will be ready at 21:00" but, of course, I wasn't ready then either and finally B and I went to drop it off at uni at 23:00! The plan was for me to just go by myself (uni's 1,5 hour trip away, using public transportation) but B was very kind and drove me there. I have an appointment with my prof this thursday to give me feedback and then I'm gonna give myself two or three weeks to make the adjustments.
I really hope I have that damn master's degree by the first week of November.

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Congrats on finishing your paper. You shouldn't worry about it too much, though, I postponed my thesis three months when I was doing my Master's as well.

October 21, 2007 at 6:59 AM 


Blogger Sweet Yet Sassy had this to say:

Oh yes! This was a good movie!

Plus, I hadn't seen Michelle Pfifer in a movie in a long time! Hmmm...

October 23, 2007 at 8:17 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)