My poor litte nephew
Thursday, October 4, 2007

Upper: I had borrowed three books from my uni's library that I didn't turn in. I was like, 3 months late. Yesterday a guy said on my voicemail that I had to return them before sunday, otherwise they would take drastic measures i.e. send someone to collect the money. I immediately brought the books back today, apologized and didn't have to pay a thing. Yay!

Downer: Bor, my favourite little nephew has lymfe-infection too. He is in the hospital now and they had to remove pus out of his lymfomas. I can't believe we both have lymfe-infection. And he's only three years old! My uncle said even Top Gun couldn't cheer him up. Now that's serious. I'm so sorry I can't visit him since they live in Austria.

Labels: ,






2 Comments:
Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Lymfe-infections? Is that what you get from ticks while hiking? I'm so sorry about your nephew getting infected too. Take care and get well soon!

October 6, 2007 at 10:24 AM 


Anonymous Toryssa had this to say:

I'm sorry about your little nephew... I hope he feels better soon.

The "drastic measures" over library books made me laugh though. That's pretty hardcore.

October 8, 2007 at 6:13 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)