l-o-v-e
Saturday, October 6, 2007

I read an interview with Mariah Carey (Yeah, yeah I KNOW). And what she says about love is exactly what I've discussed in the past my friend Karolyn! I haven't had a love-song-like relationship in my adult-life. I remember having them in my teens but I suspect that was all just projection and/or infatuation. Not the real deal. Not love. Is that normal? I guess it is since life isn't a pop song?
On whether she believes in love:“With a human being I don’t know, but
definitely with a pet. [Laughs.] I don’t think I’ve ever experienced a
relationship of the caliber I write about in my love songs.”

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)