l-o-v-e part deux and a night on the town
Sunday, October 7, 2007

To clear something up: I really love B. But it's not like I'd die without him, not that I couldn't live without him like singers always sing in love songs. Hell, I've lost the lot and I'm still here.

I was in a little bit of an intracted mode these past weeks. I wasn't feeling well physically and I was a bit sad over losing my grandmother. I didn't really wanted to go outside so I did schoolwork, read two books and just chilled at my lovely home.

Yesterday evening it was time to put an end to the hiatus. Emily and I went to a discotheque in another city, where two friends of ours are doorbitches. I was a little apprehensive, like what if I really didn't like being there, or what if I'm just not ready to go out and have a good time. It turned out I didn't have to worry at all!! We danced the night away and we had lots of laughs, I love to act a fool and we're both very good at it. A one time lover of Emily hung out with us the whole night and he was so so sweet. I met him only one time before and he and Em were attached at the lips that whole night. I texted her when I got home that she should marry him and volunteered to be their bridesbiatch.

One thing was weird though, I got a disproportionate amount of male attention last night. Seriously, they really didn't take no for an answer. I used the excuse that I had to go to take a dump two times (if I can't shake them then I use really bad manners to scare them off). Both times the guy had followed me to the bathroom, unbeknownst to me, and was waiting outside to talk some more. Hello?! I just told you I had to take a fuckin' shit?!
And this morning it hit me. I stopped taking birth control pills since two weeks. I'm just fed up with popping a pill every damn day. Maybe guys can "smell" that I'm a fertile???

Labels:






3 Comments:
Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Catlin, you're so funny! I wish I get a "disproportionate amount of male attention." I am not on birth control either but no one ever smells the fertility in me.

October 8, 2007 at 2:11 AM 


Blogger Michele had this to say:

HAA! I never get a disproportionate amount of male attention, but if I ever do I'm seriously going to tell them I have to take a shit just to see what happens.

October 9, 2007 at 9:38 AM 


Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I do not think I have EVER had to tell a guy I needed to take a shit to get rid of him. I am usually trying to hide that bit of info.

October 12, 2007 at 8:22 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)