Is my body trying to tell me something??
Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm feeling a bit down. Maybe it'll blow over but I'm not in the mood for anyone right now. I don't want to hang out, don't wanna see a movie, don't wanna dance, don't wanna drink. Something's definitely wrong with me for not wanting to do these things! Weeks go by when that's all I ever do!
I went sailing with some friends two weeks ago and I'd left my bike at Marianne since then. I finally picked it up today but when Marianne opened her door to have a chat I couldn't really be my sunny self.

Who am I kidding, this isn't going to blow over. I had a lymfe- infection a few weeks ago (when I went to Paris) and I thought it was going to be alright after being on anti-biotics twice since then. But I still have the tummy aches and the doctor says I have to wait until two weeks from now to check if everything is alright with me. On top of that he said my sugar levels are not ok. I'm not hypochondric at all (that's B's job;-) but I am a bit worried about my health. My grandma, who has just passed away had diabetes, and so do a few of my uncles. Whenever I sneeze or blow my nose or tense my abdominal-muscles my tummy hurts in a nagging way. I've never had abdominal pains like this before, I do have pains when I have my period but that's different because I know what they are. And this, I don't know what the hell this is. I can't even work out because I'm afraid I'll hurt something in my belly.
The good news is that my bloodcells, hormone-levels, kidneys and all the other stuff was fine. He even said I had a beautiful cholesterol...gee, thanks Doc!

And this is from a girl who was never sick in her youth and was always the tough, strong one. My brother was the one who was always sick since birth and had to have operations and stuff. And this can't be my age, can it, I'm 26 for fuck's sake!!!

Labels:






1 Comments:
Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Gee, I'm sorry about that! Being sick is no fun. I hope you find out what's wrong and get well quickly!

October 3, 2007 at 6:10 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)