I'm too old for this shit and it's my own doing
Saturday, October 13, 2007

Ugh. Working on school all weekend! I'm gonna catch me some Zzz's so I can get up bright and early tomorrow morning and work on school some more! I am so glad when this whole study-business is a wrap. But I guess working 40 hours a week (or more) isn't so much fun either so I guess I'll just enjoy this while it lasts.

I am reading a really nice, funny book right now:


That Mr. Twain sure knows how to write! Hope y'all have a good weekend!

Labels:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)