I said sorry and I meant it.
Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm tellin' you, Skeletor was living in my damn closet and the only way to shake the mofo was to make amends...for real.
So today I found out I am forgiven for stunts I pulled 5 to 7 years ago. I am very happy with that. But I still can't resist feeling sad for making wrong decisions back then. I'm in constant struggle: egocentrism or the bigger scheme of things? I want to put other's first but it's hard since I know from experience that you have to watch your back.

Labels:






2 Comments:
Blogger soapbox.SUPERSTAR had this to say:

I have a problem with ALWAYS putting others first, and then just being drained from it.

October 12, 2007 at 8:21 AM 


Blogger Catlin had this to say:

No kiddin'?! I wish I could be a lil' more like you in that way... but too much of anything is no good, I suppose.

October 13, 2007 at 3:44 PM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)