I love sleep
Thursday, October 25, 2007

Got my thesis back today plus LOTS of feedback! It's great though, 'cause he has given me a lot to work with. I hope I can work them through by the end of next week. That'll be the end of my last course too, I have a presentation and I'll be turning in the last paper in next friday. I'm working with this guy, he's really optimistic and relaxed. So that's good, far better than working with those freaked out gals I worked with in the past.

I've really been enjoying my last uni weeks... Last night I slept for ten hours, 'cause my appointment with the prof wasn't until noon. I do have lots of weird dreams though, I won't even tell you last night's 'cause there was just too much juice, even for my taste. It's way too embarrassing.

I really do love this era.

Labels: ,






1 Comments:
Blogger One Talent had this to say:

Congratulations on finishing the thesis. I'm sure you're excited to get that behind you.
Why do you keep having embarrassing dreams? Is that something you ate? Catlin you crack me up!

October 26, 2007 at 8:42 AM 


Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page





This is me. 32-year old, mother of 1 and living in Europe. Going through life with one hell of a man, lots of love for my family and a pretty tight circle of mismatched friends. Very self-confident even though I don't know what the fuck I'm doing! (more)